Online Garbh Sanskar - Hindu traditions in Pregnancy
Garbh sanskar is a hindu process to achieve optimum level of balance before new born arrival
Garbh Sanskar a combination of good vedic prayers,mantras,chant,reading vedic holy material
- What is Garbh Sanskar ? A Vedic science with 100% scientific proof.It is a collective of behavioural,thinking,vedic practices to give birth to a virtous baby.It is a transmitting positive influences to unborn baby all be vedic spiritual means.It is all about religious and traditional sanskar of baby.Garbh Sanskar, a scientifically proven fact, is an amazing way of imparting knowledge and bonding with unborn baby in womb during pregnancy. The foetal indoctrinations are much more effective than post delivery indoctrinations and they are also difficult to erase. So we should accept this method of influencing the foetus with good values.The fundamental principle underlying Garbh Sanskar is that unborn baby is able to sense, feel, listen, dream, respond to outside stimulus & environment like thoughts, feeling of mother, soft music, vedic mantra sung in a particular vedic rhythm etc.
- Online Garbh Sansakar Program : We conduct exclusive collection of online garbh sanskar zoom classes .... For whom & when : For pregnant women & pregnancy planners.It should be practiced on a regular basis till the end of pregnancy.
- Educate Your Unborn with "Vedic Values" Right in Womb : It's proven that most of the development of a child takes place inside the mother’s womb; it’s a sensitive grooming time. Ideally, the preparation for conception should start 3-4 months prior conception as per Garbh Sanskar. However, it is always recommended to at least start following principles of Garbh Sanskar once the conception is confirmed to harness the maximum benefit for both fetus and mother. Garbh Sanskar not only benefits unborn baby but also has immense benefits for mother too. It not only inculcates positive thinking and attitude but also promotes overall physical well being & moral support to pregnant woman also.
Importance of Hindu tradition Garbh Sanskar in Pregnancy:
- To give society a cultured,virtous,intelligent child .
- Improve the intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual quotient of the unborn baby
- To minimise medical and emotional problems during pregnancy and labour.
- To guide spiritual and scientific approach for whole pregnancy and labour.
- Positive stimulation of the senses of the foetus in the womb
- To increase confidence of would be mother
- To enjoy & understand pregnancy.
- To build strong bond with baby before and after birth.
- To encourage active participation of would be father
- Scientific explanation for all Apprehension and fears prior to and after delivery.
- Easy and cosy painless delivery education.
- Proper guidance regarding what must be done instead of thinking about what to do or what not to do.
- To know everything about WOMB because every minute thing matters.